Don't sweat the small stuff - you have an InstaShower® in your pocket, bag, glove box, tool kit...wherever and whenever you need one! These individually wrapped wipes will help you stay fresh and odor free wherever you go. Just pull one out when you need it and bata bing, bata bang, you're instantly clean!
Each pack contains either 1 sheet in an individual packet, or 30 sheets in a soft, pop-up dispenser with a peel-n-seal under a snap shut lid, and extra wet to help keep them moist longer. Each wipe is equal to one shower - don't take that as hint to not shower at all, but really, why waste water? Convenient to keep in your gym bag, locker, car, desk... you name it.
- Wipe Size: 9” x 10"
- Packet Size: 3"x5" Each
- Pouch Size: 12” x 4” x 1"
Safe to use after surgery, elderly, pregnancy and post pregnancy care!
The 30 ct pouch just needs a bow on top and you have the perfect gift for your adventurous friends. Go ahead - gift a box to everyone in the bridal party, to mom and dad as they board the cruise ship, teachers love them too! Just saying...
How To Care For Action Wipes:
Action Wipes have a 3 year shelf life (our natural, plant-derived ingredients keep that from being indefinite) from date of manufacturing and stored unopened. We recommend keeping them out of direct sunlight or in a hot glove compartment as this will affect our plant based ingredients.
The individually wrapped wipes will stay wet until opened and used. We have added extra moisture and two levels of closures to the10 and 30 Sheet Soft Dispenser Pouches to help retain moisture longer. However, they will still lose moisture over time as air is introduced with each opening or if not closed properly.
Here are a few tips you can take to keep the wipes moist, fresh and ready for action:
- Keep the inner seal dry, it sticks best to the package when free of debris and moisture
- Keep the outer plastic lid snapped shut once you’re done using the wipes
- Once opened, store them in a gallon-size Ziploc bag for extra protection
- Flip the package over every-once-in-a-while when storing to redistribute the formula that has settled to the bottom of the package.
- Be careful - if you pull out one too many, do not put them back inside the package as this may cause contamination of the rest. Put the extras in a Ziplock bag for future use.
Lastly, remember that Action Wipes are made to be repurposed! Throw them in the laundry and re-use them for everything from shop rags to baby wipes, to cleaning toys. They can be washed multiple times over and if out camping, burned without worry of toxic residue - they burn clean. Please, just NEVER flush or throw wet wipes in a porta potty!