Why Use CBD Tinctures?
People love CBD tinctures for many reasons. Tinctures are:
- Portable; the small bottles are easy to bring anywhere.
- Convenient; simply use the built-in dropper to take CBD any time, any place.
- Fast-acting; feel relief in as little as 15 minutes when you take CBD tinctures sublingually.
- Easy to use; place a few drops under your tongue, hold for 30-90 seconds, and swallow.
- Great for beginners; the dropper means it’s easy to adjust your dose.
- Tinctures are also an efficient way to take CBD, as long as they’re taken sublingually (under the tongue). They’re highly concentrated and fast-acting (because they bypass the digestive system).
Available in 16.6 mg per ml, or 33.3 mg per ml, in a delightful peppermint flavor.
Recommended areas of use:
Oral and topical
Our CBD Extract is derived from Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Extract. Our blends include CBD along with other cannabinoids.
Ingredients: Active CBD, Fractionated Coconut Oil & Natural Flavoring
WARNING: Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication, consult your physician before use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not exceed recommended serving size. Do not use if allergic to gold. Consult your healthcare practitioner if you have kidney and/or liver disease(s).