The Non-Scratch Scrubbing Pads are ideal for washing up dishes and pots & pans. The scrubbing side removes stuck-on residues and is safe on non-stick surfaces. They will also easily remove grease and grime from appliances, countertops, sinks and more.
- 2 Pads for general washing up - dishes and pots and pans
- Ideal for stuck-on residues and safe on non-stick surfaces
- Can be used to remove grease and dirt from appliances, countertops, sinks and more
- Suitable for washing and scrubbing vegetables
- The power is in the fibers
How to Use
Use with just water or a little of your regular washing up liquid.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
Tumble or hang dry. DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.