Got a bit more than a wallet-sized bounty? Don’t let the Stride's slender appearance fool you; it is made for volume. Its two main accordion-style compartments expand easily to accommodate the essentials and then some. Its interior slip pockets are perfect for a camera, pocket-size planner, and perhaps even a chocolate stash (we won’t tell). For extra security and peace of mind when you travel, use the shoulder strap and snap hook to secure the main zippered compartment. The Stride is equally comfortable dressed up or with jeans — hold it like a clutch or liberate your hands with the crossbody strap.
• Organized multi-compartment crossbody wristlet with dual carry options
• Constructed with CyclePET, a durable polyester fabric made from post-consumer beverage bottles. This bag saved 9+ bottles from the landfill!
• Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap
• Detachable wrist strap
• Secure zip closure
• 3 interior compartments with 6 card slots
• 1 exterior zip pocket
• Fits passport, currency, receipts, phone, lip gloss and other small items
• Main material and lining are water-resistant
Dimensions: 5.25"H x 9"W x 1.25"D
The Stride is constructed entirely of CyclePET, a durable polyester fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. We love CyclePET for many reasons. It’s versatile, so some bags have a tougher, canvas-like texture and others are more soft and smooth. Production of CyclePET uses about half the energy as fabrics made with virgin petroleum, and the dyes we use are nontoxic. Best of all, it saves soda bottles from the landfill!