The To Go Convertible is a practical daily bag and a weekend warrior, fit for a heaping handful of kid supplies or some kale chips and an extra-thick paperback. Several small organizer pockets and two outside water bottle pockets make this crossbody a natural at long walks, light-duty shopping trips, outings with a little one, or any occasion that calls for quick access to your loot. For times when you need to go totally hands-free, the shoulder strap attaches to alternate D-rings so you can wear it on your back.
• Secure zip and adjustable flap buckle closure
• Two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas
• Zip pocket on front flap fits a phone
• Back slip pocket
• Quick-access front panel slip pockets
• 2 interior pockets (1 zip & 1 slip) & key fob
• Tablet-friendly pocket, measuring 9.5" W x 10" H
• Long, adjustable shoulder strap can convert from crossbody to casual backpack
• Main material and lining are water-resistant
Dimensions: 11"H x 12"W x 4"D
Tablet Pocket: 9.5" W x 10" H
The To Go Messenger is constructed entirely of CyclePET, a durable polyester fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. We love CyclePET for many reasons. It’s versatile, so some bags have a tougher, canvas-like texture and others are more soft and smooth. Production of CyclePET uses about half the energy as fabrics made with virgin petroleum, and the dyes we use are nontoxic. Best of all, it saves soda bottles from the landfill!