The Virtuoso has a talent for compactness and organization. This everyday satchel brims with functional compartments for your work and school items, including a tablet sleeve and an insulated pocket for a small food container. Clip your keys inside and keep your phone handy in the front slip pocket.
• Constructed entirely of CyclePET, a durable polyester fabric made from post-consumer beverage bottles. This bag saved 19+ bottles from the landfill!
• Roomy main compartment with secure zip closure
• 1 zip & 1 slip exterior pocket
• 1 interior insulated zip pocket fits a small food container
• Interior padded laptop pocket
• Tote style carry handles
• Detachable & adjustable crossbody shoulder strap
• Interior key fob
Dimensions: 11"H x 15"W x 7"D
Laptop/Tablet Sleeve: 8"H x 12"W x 0.75"D
The Virtuoso is constructed entirely of CyclePET, a durable polyester fabric made from recycled plastic bottles. We love CyclePET for many reasons. It’s versatile, so some bags have a tougher, canvas-like texture and others are more soft and smooth. Production of CyclePET uses about half the energy as fabrics made with virgin petroleum, and the dyes we use are nontoxic. Best of all, it saves soda bottles from the landfill!